Introducing “Type” mode in tales, a new way to share everything that’s on your brain with innovative textual content models and backgrounds — no photo or movie expected.
* When you open up the digital camera, you can expect to see tap “Type” to the still left of “Normal” under the record button.
* Compose no matter what comes to brain and play with distinctive models and colorful backgrounds.
This update will be rolling out globally around the coming weeks.
Instagram is a easy way to capture and share the world’s times. Observe your friends and loved ones to see what they’re up to, and uncover accounts from all around the globe that are sharing things you really like. Be part of the local community of around 500 million folks and categorical oneself by sharing all the times of your day––the highlights and everything in involving, much too.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photographs and videos you want to hold on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and innovative tools and mix multiple clips into a single movie.
• Share multiple photographs and videos (as quite a few as you want!) to your story. Deliver them to lifetime with textual content and drawing tools. They disappear just after 24 hours and would not seem on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go stay to join with your friends and followers right now. When you are completed, stay tales disappear.
• Send disappearing photographs and videos, textual content messages and posts from your feed to teams and friends with Instagram Immediate.
• Watch tales and stay videos from the folks you abide by in a bar at the top rated of your feed.
• Discover tales, photographs and videos you may like and abide by new accounts on the Discover tab.